Monday, April 23, 2012

A Bowl Full of Crazy


It's really better to just let the submitter explain:

This is my favorite of all time and I wish I could send a video of watching it be drawn. First was the butterfly. Next the dinosaur. Followed by a mustache at the bottom of the screen creepily saying hello. Then the stars on the wing appeared followed by the sun and the tree. Lastly the red words. Stared dumbfounded at it for a bit before I passed. I asked the drawer..."yeah I had no idea what the word was so that's what I made up.". So I googled it and apparently Lil Duval is a comedian. Who knew? Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. everyone is taking part in Draw Something. Draw Something could be a super fun manner to seek out out that you are a terrible artist and/or that your friends are super dumb and can't figure something out. This is SO cool. Make folks to comprehend that they need Draw Something skills.
    rugrats draw something

    ReplyDelete